Information about the data processing we do at We Are Tasters. This policy defines the conditions established for the following websites:
1. Who is the TREATMENT MANAGER?
- RJR La Mancha S.L.
- CIF: B-02574044
- Address: Calle Fortunato Arias 47, Bloque 1, Atico Puerta 1, 02400 Hellín, Albacete, Spain
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What are the PURPOSES for which we process your data?
For what purpose are your personal data processed by WE ARE TASTERS?
- We process your data in order to develop, control and maintain the contractual relationship for the execution and provision of import, distribution, commercial representation and international trade consulting services, among others, that you have contracted. The data you provide us with are necessary for the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the fact of not providing them would logically mean the impossibility of managing said relationship.
- We also process your data in order to send you an electronic bulletin with news of interest about products, legal aspects, etc. that may be relevant to the service we provide. You can stop receiving these newsletters whenever you wish.
In addition, we will process your data for the fulfillment of the corresponding accounting, legal, fiscal and administrative obligations.
How long do we keep your data at WE ARE TASTERS?
- We will keep your information for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was obtained and to determine any possible responsibilities that may arise from such purpose and from the processing of the data.
- The economic data from this processing activity will be kept under the provisions of Law 58/2003 of 17 December, General Taxation.
3. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- Art. 6.1(a) of Regulation 679/2016 The data subject has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Art. 6.1(b) of Regulation 679/2016 The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject
- Art. 6.1(f) of Regulation 679/2016 The processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
4. Who are the recipients of the information?
- State Agency of the Tax Administration, and agencies for our legal, fiscal and administrative obligations.
- Financial institutions, with whom we work for direct debit and collection management.
- Technology companies that support the services offered by WE ARE TASTERS.
5. What are your rights when you provide us with your data? Where can you exercise them?
- Any interested party is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not WE ARE TASTERS is processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that the processing of their data be limited, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. WE ARE TASTERS will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- We remind you of your right to withdraw, at any time, the consent given to process your data, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. Finally, we remind you, by legal imperative, your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es), if you consider that the processing of your data is not in accordance with European regulations.
- You can exercise your rights, proving your identity (photocopy of ID), by sending an email to: email@example.com
Document revised and updated on May 1, 2020.