A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are used very often to make sites work, or work better, as well as to provide information to site owners.
More information about what a cookie is available on Wikipedia.
At www.wearetasters.com we use the following cookies which are detailed in the table below:
- Cookies necessary for the provision of services requested by the user. We warn that if these cookies are deactivated, we cannot guarantee the correct use and reception of our services and contents.
- Analytical cookies for tracking and statistical analysis of user behavior.
Active cookies on www.wearetasters.com
|Necessary for navigation||The provision of information society services that have been requested by the user himself.||It’s not possible|
|Third Party Cookies||Purpose||Deactivation|
|Google Analytics||Production of user Browsing statistics||Deactivate|
Please note that the website www.wearetasters.com uses Google Analytics, a cookie analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) that helps analyze the use of the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (information about your internet access, including your IP address, and about your general internet usage in anonymous form) will be transmitted to Google, which will store it, among other things, on servers in the United States. Google will make the information anonymous by deleting the last eight digits of your IP address before storing it.
Under the terms of the Google Analytics service, Google will use this information to evaluate and report on your use of the website.
In any case, we inform you that WE ARE TASTERS will not use, nor will it allow any third party to use the statistical analysis tool to locate or collect any information from visitors to this site that would make the visiting user identifiable.
Under the terms of the Google Analytics service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may refuse the use of Google Analytics cookies by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. This will prevent information about your visit to the website from being sent to Google Analytics for the stated purpose.
Finally, we indicate that you can control or delete the cookies at will. You can delete all the cookies that are already on your computer and you can configure most browsers to prevent cookies from being installed. If you choose to delete cookies, you should be aware that all preferences previously set by you will be lost and if you choose to block cookies completely many websites will not function properly.
The user can choose, at any time which cookies are allowed to be active on this website by:
- A correct configuration of the specific browser that the user is using: Chrome; Explorer; Firefox; or Safari
- Specific systems (called opt-out) indicated above. In order to deactivate the specific cookie, this type of system may require the installation of a so-called “reject” cookie on the user’s computer.
- Third-party tools, which allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (e.g. Ghostery).
RJR La Mancha S.L. cannot be responsible for the content and updating of the privacy policies of third parties that have been linked to above.
Document revised and updated on May 1, 2020.